Monday, May 26, 2014

The Shebooks Interview


They asked questions such as, "How does your religious identity influence your writing?"  Who would have expected that one?
     I told them about my first published story, about a raindrop (me, I was about age 9) who fell to the earth and provided the material from which Louis Pasteur worked out germ theory. 

 It was fun to give the interview, and lovely to be one of the authors (we had to wear tiaras onstage) at the reading for the celebration of Shebooks, the new e-publisher of long form journalism, memoir, fiction and my new book, Ricochet. 


Read about Ricochet here on Amazon


What advice do you have for an aspiring writer who is just starting out?
"Write every day.  Not every other day, not when the spirit hits. Every day."
I think you'll enjoy the rest of the Shebooks interview Just click right here